In recent years, goat cheese has become a staple in our house. Sampling delicious varieties at local farmers markets is always a joy. I wanted to create a new spread to enjoy on my veggie wraps. I hope you will enjoy the delicately whipped flavors.
Whipped Herb Goat Cheese:
- 2 oz goat cheese (chevre), room temperature
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- * 1/4 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- * 1/4 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- * 1/4 tsp fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- * 1/4 tsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Mix cheese and herbs with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add lemon juice, mix for additional minute. Spread on your favorite sandwich or use as a dip for freshly cut veggies.
*items from Midwest Vegetarian Garden